Forklift Operator, Sonic Welder, Machine Operator
Exceptional Work Ethic Results Driven Goal Oriented
Leadership by Example Self-Motivated Team Player
Associates of Science Communication
Cum Laude 3.5 GPA
Mary Holmes Junior College, WestPoint, Mississippi
Machine Operator/Container Board
MS Office Suite/Word/Excel/Outlook/Spreadsheet
Simco Automotive Technologies, Inc 9/26/06 - CURRENT
Produces door inserts for Mercedes and General Motors
- Assure the machines are turned on to allow the Contact Heaters, Infrared Heaters and Hot Air Ovens to reach their proper temperatures.
- Air compressor start up.
- Pull proper paperwork to record machine stats, such as temps and testing to assure machine is working properly.
- Document daily downtimes consisting of machines and breaks.
- Assist the line whenever possible, inspecting, packing, loading parts as needed, stocking parts when necessary, load and unload trucks, proper place finished goods into location, change out tooling from job to job depending to orders, replace mats and fleece rolls to assure the machine continues to produce a quality product, and problem solve when necessary.
- Collect paperwork at the end of shift, tally numbers to assure machine and inspectors numbers match before daily production is entered into the system.
Toray Machine Operator
Produces padding for floor tiles
- Pull floor tile materials for production.
- Setup machine measurements according to order.
- Run samples and make adjustments whether material is too long or short, too narrow or wide
- Set machine counter.
- Inspect to assure material is within quality standards.
- Stack according to specifications.
- Cover with cardboard protectors, shrink wrap, band, and put finish good in proper location.
- Record daily readings such roll I.D. numbers, roll size, rejects, sheets per stack, and number of pallets per hour.