1511 River Green Drive
Atlanta, GA 30327 firstname.lastname@example.org 678-770-7696
Multilingual Senior Administrative Assistant with proven success supporting executives in a variety of industries. Skilled in managing small offices and offices within multinational corporations. Strong customer service focus; adept at working with VIPs. Experienced in several human resources and financial functions. Expertise includes:
Air France (AF) – Atlanta, GA 2004-2012
Administrative Assistant (2004-2012)
Provided receptionist, customer service, administrative and managerial services. Performed accounts payable, budget, expense, payroll, and statistics reporting. Served as local human resources (HR) liaison with corporate office. Liaised with airport authorities to provide required reports on AF activities. Planned meetings. Supervised quality control catering for all AF flights out of Atlanta.
- Analyzed financial activities and provided input into budget planning and accounts payable through use of SAP system to ensure adherence to budget.
- Created and maintained spreadsheets for operational expenses to ensure budget performance.
- Liaised with airport authorities and partner airline (Delta) to report flight and landing statistics and to reconcile shared or apportioned expenses, saving AF approximately $15K per month by identifying erroneously-applied expenses.
- Handled travel arrangements and expense reports for AF personnel to ensure budget adherence.
- Acted as local HR liaison: monitored leave time and overtime and reported payroll to home office.
- Processed job applications and scheduled interviews, performed background checks, and handled all security and HR setup functions for new employees.
- Acted as the authorizing agent for the ATL station by managing AF personnel security including badging of employees in compliance with Department of Aviation (DOA) and Customs Security. Avoided fines by ensuring that all personnel complied with regulations through performance of quarterly security audits.
- Took charge of meet and greet of VIP passengers and personnel to expedite them through Security and Customs in a confidential manner and ensure VIP treatment while in flight.
- Supervised the quality of catering following an extensive protocol of fresh meals prepared by Gate Gourmet locally according to instructions from home office in Paris. Ensured that all meals were prepared according to specifications; audited kitchen and reported results to home office.
- Managed multiline phone system at front office reception area and provided customer service to passengers.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE – continued
Russell Corporation – Atlanta, GA 2002-2004
Senior Administrative Assistant
Supported Vice President of Sales. Coordinated weekly conference room set up and catering for conferences, corporate meetings, and luncheons. Managed executive’s calendar, correspondence, travel arrangements and itineraries, and expense reporting.
- Managed expense reporting for group personnel of 10 ensuring adherence to company guidelines.
- Managed office supply budget and inventory.
Prior experience includes administrative assistant positions in the medical, industrial and financial industries as well as multi-line switchboard receptionist.
Bachelor of Arts, Languages, French – Kennesaw State University – Kennesaw, GA 2000
French Honor Society Member
Golden Key and Blue Key Nominee
President's List and Dean's List
Certificate, Medical Transcription – Kennesaw State University, 2004
Languages: fluent in English, Spanish, and French; conversational in Portuguese.
Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook); Lotus Note; SAP; Kronos; Amadeus