746 Casplan st
Atlanta, GA 30310
To obtain a administrative position, utilizing my skills and professional development, while offering opportunity for advancement and growth.
SUMMERY OF QUALIFICATIONS
- Knowledge of administrative, clerical procedures, managing files and records.
- Experienced in ICD-9, CPT coding, Medical Terminology, Medisoft, Medicaid/Medicare, W/C Commercial Billing, CMS 1500/UB-92 forms, and EOB’s.
- Skilled in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and QuickBooks.
ABM janitorial (Georgia pacific), Peachtree Tower
- Maintain clean floors, carpets, upholstery, and draperies
- Dust and polish furniture and fittings
- Clean trash containers and dispose of trash in a sanitary manner
- Clean wash basins, mirrors, tubs, and showers
- Make up beds and change linen as required
- Wash windows as scheduled
- Operate mechanized cleaning equipment and maintain all cleaning equipment in a safe and sanitary working condition
McDonalds, Burger King, Wendy’s
- Responsible for accurate reconciliation of cash drawer daily.
- Performed extensive cash handling duties and maintained cleanliness of facility
- Prepared food orders for guests in a timely manner
Packaging Representative / Handling
Indwell staffing/Fresh Express
- Primarily responsible for preparation of vegetables.
- Assemble boxes for packaging
- Prepared products accurately in a fast paced environment.
Javelin technical Training Center Morrow, GA 01/2007-10/2007
- Medical Office Expert
- Billing and coding Specialist
References Available Upon Request