Dung Xuan Huynh
3482 Chestnut. Dr ♦ Doraville, Georgia 30340
Home phone: (770) 457- 9338
Cell phone: (678) 644 - 6776
To secure fulltime employment in an Assembly/Soldering/Technician position.
REMINGTON MEDICAL, Alpharetta, GA 2009-2012
- Adhere to and follow router instructions to manufacture, solder, assemble, inspect, and test medical cables.
- Adhere to hygiene and dress requirements.
- Adhere to and ensure compliance with Quality System SOP’s, work instructions, drawings, Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), Good Documentation Practices (GDP), ISO and FDA requirements.
andrew corporation (formerly EMS Wireless), Norcross, GA 1999 – 2009
Cell Phone, PCS Wireless Antenna Assembler/Technician
- Completed required job control and inventory related reports.
- Maintained safety requirements.
- Read dimensional drawings, templates, to arrange work areas.
- Used Basic handtools.
- Assembled, soldered (antenna, cables) inspected, tested, reworked, packaged cell phone and wireless antenna products in accordance with instructions.
Dekalb Technical College, Doraville, GA
Currently enrolled in English as Second Language and computer training classes
Bac Lieu High School, Bac Lieu, Vietnam, Diploma
- MS Office (Word and Excel)
- Computer Training
- ESL Training
- KANBAN Activity
- Hipot test
- Physical Inventory