1000 Northside Dr, Apt 1351
Atlanta, GA 30318
To obtain a position with a company in which I can apply my ingenuity, work ethic, and experience in both engineering and technical communication.
- Over three years of experience in engineering sales of industrial machinery and aerospace components, creating customer relationships, and coordinating international delivery.
- Ability to apply fundamental understanding to solve problems, both in teams and individually.
- Trained through education and professional experience to communicate effectively and efficiently, both orally and in writing.
- Extensive training in engineering theory and application.
AutoCAD SolidWorks MATLAB Simulink Microsoft Office
Georgia Institute of Technology Atlanta, GA
Bachelor of Science in Aerospace Engineering May 2009
Zodiac Aerospace. Account Representative. Atlanta, GA August 2012 – December 2012
- In a team, orchestrated the sale and delivery of aerospace components to aircraft manufacturers.
- Customers noted a “marked improvement” in service due to my presence on the team.
Ottomatics, Inc. Sales Engineer. Roswell, GA November 2009 –May 2012
- Communicated with owners and decision makers of industrial OEMs and determined the machinery best suited for their application.
- Responsible for identifying new and continuing relationships with existing customers.
- Substantially increased company revenue by selling three machines, including a Citizen L-20 CNC, in first two weeks in this position.
- Created weekly newsletters targeting customer groups in order to increase company revenue and exposure. Responsible for quoting, closing sales, and coordinating delivery of machinery.
The Princeton Review. Atlanta, GA January 2008 - 2011
SAT Teacher and Tutor
- Spoke publicly and effectively communicated difficult concepts to groups and individuals.
- Improved my students’ scores by an average of 103 points; received excellent customer reviews.
Georgia Tech Combustion Laboratory. Atlanta, GA
- Hands-on experience operating wind tunnels (subsonic and supersonic), LDV equipment, hot-wire anemometers, shock tubes, and turbine engines in a laboratory setting.