AIRCRAFT EXTERIOR WASHER
4987 Lower Elm St, Atlanta, GA 30349
Eastern Kentucky University - Atlanta, GA May 2012 to present
Student – Occupational Safety
Lockheed Martin– Austell, GA February 2008 to March 2012
Warehouse Associate/ QA/QC Analyst
- Provides warehouse support for the program.
- Responsible for operating forklift.
- Served as a team lead for up to seven employees.
- Plan, organize, count and assist in inventory support of systems, supplies and equipment.
- Responsible for meeting inventory management’s goals and objectives.
- Warehousing, packaging and shipping/receiving experience.
- Ensures that the items are packaged, labeled, shipped and delivered in accordance with the requirements.
- Quality Assurance and Quality Checks on inventory.
- Responsible for the timely and accurate achievement of goals in distribution plans.
- Other duties as assigned.
Waca Inc - Atlanta, GA 2006 - 2007
Customer Service Rep/IT
- Made and received outbound/inbound calls to customers promoting the company product
- Responsible for registering customers online, via telephone or email for new products and services
- Search for warranty on products in company database that was specific to each customer
- Track packages online, set up boxes to be sent to home, mail-in damage products
- Make appointment with customers to have a technician come out to their site
- Ensure good customer quality care to assist with customer retention
Capital One - Kansas City, KS 2003-2005
Customer Service Representative
- Answered inbound calls from potential customers providing them the most accurate and informative information regarding the company's services.
- Accepted credit card payments from customers and entered the information carefully and accurately into the system.
- Answered all questions pertaining to guest charge card account and ensure that customers were fully aware of and thoroughly understood the program.
U.S Army - Fort Polk, LA 1996-2002
- Responsible for assisting Physician Assistant with daily duties ranging day to day in scope.
- Responsible for screening patients daily to ensure that the most up to date information is recorded and verified.
Eastern Kentucky University, KY
Bachelor’s of Science in Occupations Safety & Health
Anticipated Graduation date December 2014
Bachelor of Arts in Telecommunications
Southern University Shreveport, LA
OSHA Certification to include Respiratory Protection, Electric Safety, Hazardous Communication, Confined Space, Fire Prevention, Fire Protection, Lockout/Tagout, Personal Protective Equipment and Rigging School
Certification in Stand Up, Cherry Picker, Sit-Down and EPJ (Forklift Operation)
Certification in Manlift Scissor Lift
Certification in Marine Transportation
Certification in Hydrogen Sulfide