KONI M. LEE
P. O. Box # 3014
Front – Desk Receptionist Legal
Receptionist Office Assistant – Receptionist_
KEY SKILLS AND
* Front Desk Reception (300 +) * Guest
Relations and Services
* Punctual, Dependable and Professional *
Time Management & Use of Discretion
* Filing, Sorting and Organizing *
Computer & Internet Usage
* Reserve Conference Rooms *
* Event Assistance and Planning *
Clean Break Rooms
* Assemble packets & other materials *
Clerical Support as needed
* Open and
Close Office *
Operate Independently and as a Team
TECHINCAL SKILLS AND TELEPHONE SYSTEMS
* Word (Level
1 & 2)
* Excel (Beginner) * Outlook
Windows * Avaya * Lucent Technologies
* A T & T * I – Manage * Desk – Site
* AS400 Software
CSC, Atlanta, GA. Sept. 2011 to Present
Part – Time Seasonal Event Staff &
* To work in a number of capacities
at events held at the GA. Dome. (Body waning, ticket scanning, operate the
elevator in the Verizon Wireless Club Section and provide great customer
– ATLANTA, Atlanta, GA. July 2004 to Feb.
Part-Time On – Call Contract Weekend
Historical Walking Tour Guide.
* Conduct 45 minute to 90 minute Historical
Walking Tours on Underground-Atlanta and the
City of Atlanta’s history.
* Assist at the Information Booth with any
questions from the mall guest.
HAWKINS & PARNELL, Atlanta, GA. 35K May 2002 to November 2007
Now, Hawkins, Parnell, Thackston & Young
Full – Time Legal Receptionist at
the switchboard, manage the Lobby Area, and assist guest and co – workers.
* Calendar, update Directories, reserve
conference rooms and assist the HR Department.
* Make Attorneys aware of their court cases on
the docket in the Fulton Co. Daily Report.
* Created a City Events Calendar for the front
desk to mitigate the risk of traffic congestion
coming to and leaving the office. I also
created hotel and floral listings for
the main and
satellite offices. Developed a phone log at the Front – Desk
regarding long-distance calls placed by
the Firm’s Attorneys outside of the
Office. The monthly report was given to
the Accounting Office.
RTM INC., Atlanta, GA. 32K May
2001 to Oct. 2001
Full – Time Executive Receptionist at
the switchboard, assist guest, vendors and job candidates.
* Vendor billings, calendar, order monthly
birthday cakes for the office and update listings.
KURT SALMON ASSOCIATES, Atlanta,
GA. 28K May 1998 to May 2001
Full – Time Office Assistant –
Receptionist at Headquarters
the People’s Choice Award for outstanding performance.
* Answer the switchboard for 300 employees,
assemble and cancel airline tickets.
* Vendor billings, order birthday cakes for
employee birthdays and maintain the calendar.
CENTRAL HOME HEALTH CARE, Atlanta, GA. April 1992 to May 1998
Full – Time Medical Receptionist 22K Oct. 1996
to May 1998
(North Branch – in Cobb County)
the switchboard, assemble Admission and Re-Admission packets for the Nurses.
* Clerical support for Office Clerk, Branch
Secretary and other Office Staff as needed.
* Guest relations with regards to guests, job
candidates as well as the vendors.
Full – Time Medical Receptionist 18K April 1992
to Sept. 1996
(Downtown Branch – in Atlanta, GA.)
monetary awards for efficiency recommendations implemented by the company.
the phones, clerical support for the Office Clerk and other Office Personnel.
* Issue out payroll checks, travel arrangements,
assemble Admission & Re-Admission packets.
DALEVILLE HIGH SCHOOL
Diploma, Honors Graduate)
UNIVERSITY OF ALABAMA, Main Campus
Majors: History & Sociology
through my Senior Year)
ACADEMY OF ART COLLEGE, San Francisco,
of Completion – “A” Student)
STUDIES & CERTIFICATIONS
* Civil Service Certificate in Secretarial
Studies in San Francisco, CA.
* Free classes for Word & Excel at the
Atlanta Library as well as at CED Solutions for Word.
* Completed a free Beginner’s Spanish Class at
the Atlanta Public Library.
* Free business class at the Atlanta Urban
AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST