Medical Office Management/Administration, front office, Administrative assistant
1205 Lavista Rd, NE 818-809-8042
Atlanta, GA 30324 email@example.com
Seeking an entry level opportunity to assist in building a medical practice to flourish in the years to come.
- Excellent people skills and thrives on helping to solve problems
- Superior customer service skills
- Advanced problem solving
- Superb communication skills, verbal and written
- Strong attention to detail and proficient at running and handling office protocol
- Good filing, charting, documenting and organizational skills, along with other office requirements
- Advanced multi-tasking skills
- Team building
- Goal setting
- Bi-lingual Russian
Westwood College, Atlanta Northlake campus
Medical Office Management/Administration, AA 2013
St. Petersburg Institute of Economics and Management, Russia
Economist Degree, Business Accounting and Audit, BA 2000
St. Petersburg Economic and Technical College of Catering, Russia
Accounting, AA 1996
Burberry, Michael Kors, Bebe Atlanta, GA 2007-2013
Depatment specialist, Sales Associate
- Achieved monthly sales goals
- Built relationships with VIP customers, corporate departments.
- Team building
- Oversaw change management
- Inventory procurement
- Sales force training
Astoria Hotel Complex & Angliter St. Petersburg, Russia 2005
- Handled foreign currency accounting for regulatory purposes (exchange, balances, transit transactions from temporary accounts to operating accounts, preparation of all documentation for the bank).
- Handled contracts with vendors, invoicing and tax regulations for foreign and domestic high profile and diplomatic guests.
- Created departmental Budgets.
- Paid sales and occupancy taxes for both hotels.
- Overlooked Marketing Department and supervised more than 15 employees.
Interrus Customs St.Petersburg, Russia 2002-2005
- Responsible for preparation of financial statements for the audit and government records
Inspections, inventory control.
- Responsible for bookkeeping, which included handling of A/R, A/P, invoicing and payroll for more than 30 people.
- Signed bank and payroll checks.
- Maintained Russian Accounting Standards and GAAS (Generally Accepted Accounting Standards).
- Supervised more than 10 employees.
Fintrans St.Petersburg, Russia 1999-2002
Accountant and Financial Analyst
- Prepared monthly budgets, bank reconciliation, foreign currencies transactions, A/P, A/R, invoicing, payroll for 60 employees.
- Handled customs shipping and receiving, handled of all fees and tax documentation.
Land Projects Supermarket St. Petersburg, Russia 1996-1998
- Handled cash deposits, cash control and auditing.
- Worked accounts receivable and receiving paperwork.
- Developed methods and procedures for cash handling.
OTHER TRAINING AND EXPOSURES
Complete references, background and credit check will be made available upon request