Assistant Manager/ Leasing Manager/ Sr. Leasing Consultant
Keliah K. Coleman
My Senior Leasing Consultant training and practical experience over six plus years has developed competencies in dealing with difficult and challenging situations on a daily basis. With proven achievements in maintaining productivity and leasing responsibilities within a fast paced environment that is commission based.
Bell Partners Incorporated November 01, 2012 to PRESENT
Senior Leasing Consultant-Leasing Manager
Residences at Morgan Falls - 504 units, Sandy Springs, GA
- Exceeds Standards in performing leasing consultant duties and Maintain High closing ratio.
- Responsible for insuring that leasing goals are communicated and carried out and that the sales floor runs smoothly.
- Knowledgeable about telephone and sales techniques to be able to properly train leasing staff and offer leasing techniques.
- Responsible for delegating renewal follow-ups to meet and/or exceed company standards.
- Responsible for Auditing all applications, move-ins, and renewal files prior to manager approval
- Manage the Market Survey
- Plan, organize, and lead resident and prospect functions
- Manage properties social media
Equity Residential June16, 2010 to January 05, 2012
Senior Leasing Consultant-Assistant Property Manager
320 (multi-site location) & 510 units: Foster City and Burlingame, CA
- Work with Central Business Group with accounting functions such as collections, evictions, understanding and explaining resident accounts and Statement of Deposit Account charges.
- Possesses a working knowledge of tenant and eviction laws and Ops.
- Investigates account related questions from residents and discuss with the Central Business Group to gain an understanding of the transaction activity then follows up for problem resolution.
- Work in a high-energy, competitive, and fast pace environment with commissioned sales
- Perform office duties that include but not limited to answering heavy phone lines, filing, faxing, mail distribution, post and batch checks, written correspondence, company newsletter, and conflict resolution.
- Work as an integral part of the team to ensure that the lines of communication are open and that the office operations run smoothly.
- Responsible for auditing files, renewal processing, and assisting with marketing efforts.
- Performed all basic leasing consultant functions
J.F. Shea Company, Inc. April 18, 2007 to June 06, 2010
Leasing Specialist – 150 - 980 units: Fremont, Newark, and San Jose, CA
Floating Leasing Specialist
- Work under limited supervision, overseeing maintenance, and constructing activities associated with a multiple-building complex.
- Actively support daily operations of a high-volume resident service/ leasing office.
- Demonstrate strong planning, coordination, organizational, and prioritization skills in scheduling client appointments, verifying eligibility, maintaining resident files, and managing multi-line phone operations.
SKILLS & LANGUAGES
- Proficient in the following Computer Application/ Software:
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- MRI, Yardi, Onsite
- Yeildstar, LRO, Popcard, and OPS
- Leasing desk, Corelogic-Saferent
- Bi-Lingual in American Sign Language
American InterContinental University, Schaumburg, IL
BA, Business Administration w/Marketing, February 6, 2011
Western Career College, Emeryville, CA
AS, Associate of Science w/ Architectural Design and Drafting, February, 2007