Warehouse Worker/Customer Service
178 Moury Ave Apt3510
404-604-4164 or 678-536-3861
Personable and responsible Cashier with many years in customer service. Solid team player with upbeat, positive attitude. Dedicated Customer Service Representative motivated to maintain customer satisfaction and contribute to company success
Skills and Highlights
· Strong organizational skills
· Energetic work attitude
· Active listening skill
- Adaptive team player
- Energetic work attitude
Waffle House (Waitress)
- Greeted customers in the restaurant
- Took orders from customers for food and beverages
- Accepted payment from customers and made change as necessary.
- Assisted diners with seating as needed
- prepared a variety of foods according to customers' orders
- Communicated with customers regarding orders, comments, and complaints
- Served guests during meal times with speed and efficiency
- Completed closing duties, including restocking items and closing out the cash drawer.
Atlanta Food International (Assembly Line Attendants)
- Work inside an freezer (60 or lower)
- Operate different machines to cut and process product
- Maintained accurate stock records and schedules.
- Selected products for specific routes according to pick sheets.
- Unloaded, picked, staged and loaded products for shipping.
- worked at a rapid pace to meet tight deadlines.
- Operated powered lift trucks, floor sweepers, pallet jacks and forklifts safely, with a 0% incident rate.
Armark Aviation (Cabin Cleaner)
- Vacuumed aircraft upholstery, cleaned windows and serviced galleys.
- Inspected aircraft for defects and malfunctions, according to pre-flight checklists.
- Worked as part of a flight team with other crew members.
- Used instrumentation to guide drivers when needed.
Southside High 2005(Diploma)