Great Customer Service
119 Adams Lake Blvd
Atlanta, GA 30339
Career Objective: To obtain a position in a professional environment that allows me to use my deep skills in Finance and Management that leads to a long rewarding career while also increasing the effectiveness of the firm for which I am employed.
Skills and Strengths
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Computer skills especially in MS Office: Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Very strong with numbers
- Ability to multi-task and successfully complete all activities
07/10-Present AT&T Customer Service Team Lead
- Led a team of 21 agents.
- Assisted in the performance evaluation and review process for my team members.
- Worked with Internet Accounts to make sure the customer is up and running on a timely basis.
- In doing the above, corrected Internet orders in which the error could be the wrong speed, wrong address, and making sure those corrections are notated properly in the appropriate systems we use to record business.
- Handled customer service escalations which the original employee who took the call could not handle and made sure the appropriate actions were taken and the customer ended up satisfied.
12/04-07/10 AT&T Customer Service Agent
- Took inbound calls from customers with regard to their accounts (usually a billing issue)
- Decided when it was necessary and appropriate to give a customer credit.
- Consistently met my metrics with examples being calls per hour, positive Customer Survey Scores and Average Handling Time. I am very proud of the act that I went over 6 mos without a negative Customer Service Survey and that is what largely played a role in my promotion to team lead.
- When I was with Bell South(I was with Bell South before they purchased AT&T) I was recognized for the quality of my calls and I was on
Kennesaw State University with a Bachelor’s Degree: in Finance and a minor in Accounting.
Working on my Yellow Belt at AT&T in Six Sigma project management. I Participated in AT&T’s Toastmasters program and presented to very large audience.