Seeking Warehouse position
ANTAVIUS J. KURTZ – DISTRIBUTION LEAD
3675 Bunker Hill Dr. Atlanta, GA 30331 404.652.9485 email@example.com
OBJECTIVE: To maintain a leadership role and grow with a highly functional organization.
Dick’s Sporting Goods Distribution Center, East Point, GA February 2012 - Present
Distribution Shipping Floor Lead
· Took an active role in all aspects of shipping operations.
· Ensured quality control.
· Lead a team of warehouse personnel in a fast-paced environment.
· Printed out shipping manifests.
· Operated various forklifts.
· Kept open communication with other department leads.
· Organized pre-work meetings.
Dove Mailing, Atlanta, GA March 2011 – February 2012
· Competently operated the Apex machine.
· Ensured mail was being shipped and sorted according to specific codes.
· Loaded and unloaded trucks with forklift, dock truck, and pallet rider.
HMS Host, Atlanta, GA October 2010 –March 2012
· Sold specific products and services to consumers.
· Demonstrated products and show consumers how to maximize their features.
· Conducted outbound-lead follow up calls to potential and existing customers via telephone and e-mail to qualify leads and to sell products and services.
· Collected methods of payment and dispense change.
City of Hapeville Parks and Sanitation, East Point, GA January 2008 – October 2010
· Performed maintenance on numerous city parks.
· Efficiently removed trash, leaves, and limbs using the proper equipment.
· Proficient in the use of a Scagg and other landscaping equipment.
Circuit City, Inc., East Point, GA May 2005 – January 2008
· Responsible for the daily supervision of 8 employees at a minimum.
· Strived to maintain excellent customer satisfaction.
· Calmly diffused difficult situations with customers and/or employees.
· Responsible for installing and/or modifying car-audio equipment.
Up the Creek, Atlanta, GA May 2004 – June 2007
· Managed daily operations of the restaurant.
· Strived to maintain excellent customer satisfaction and carefully handling guest complaints.
· Ensured quality control in food preparation.
· Monitored timing of guest experiences.
· Followed up with training and work ethics with my team.
· Responsible for coordinating and scheduling employee shifts.
· Responsible for ordering supplies.
· Devry University, Decatur, GA August 2006 – December 2006 – General Studies
References available upon request.