Patricia A. Flanagan
1718 Brewer Blvd
Atlanta, GA 30310
Customer Service Representative- who is highly energetic outgoing and detail- oriented, Handle multiple responsibilities while providing exceptional customer service, Upbeat and flexible customer service with 15 years experience in retail sales, Driven and results focuses. Reliable and friendly customer service who quickly learns and master new concepts and skills passionate about helping customers and creating a satisfying experience. Reliable and punctual Sales Associate who possesses a excellent work ethic and more than 10 years in retail, Areas of expertise include inventory, Cash management and exceptional customer service relation.
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- Personnel Training and development
- Time Management
- Strong Communication Skills
- Employee & Schedule
- Flexible Schedule
- Maintained corporation records
- Excellent Multi-Tasker
- Customer Service, Public relation and sales
- Develops marketing plans, promotional ideas, and sales strategies
- Management of part-time and full-time staff
- Comfortable working with diverse groups of people
- Event and business planning
- Store planning and design
- Comfortable with technology
- Ability to interact with management, client’s staff and consumers in any setting
- Able to speak in large groups of 1000 plus people setting about company
Interviewed over 100 people and successfully staffed 35 new store locations.
Managed a successful sales team of 100 members who consistently exceeded sales goals 75% each month, Developed high effective sales training strategies.
Sales Manager of a 100 person team.
June-2014-Present Customer Service/Brand Rep
Feb-2014-Present Customer Service/Brand Rep
Summit Retail Solutions
Oct-2013-Present Customer Service/Merchandiser
Sept-2013-Present Customer Service/Client Consultant
Jan-2013-Present Customer Service/Agent/Manager
American Income Life
April-2012-Dec 2012 Assisted Manager/
Aug 2008-April 2012
CROSSMARK Event Field Retail Manager
Aug 2008-2012 Staffing Manager The Fusion Team Atlanta, GA
Sept 2005-Present Directv4schools Passage Events Field Market Manager Seattle, Washington
Feb 2008-Present Promotion Events Aspen Marketing West Chicago, IL.
Nov 2007-Present Promotion Events Specialist GT Events, lnc. Los Angeles, CA.
March 2004-2005 Field Market Manager World Class International Atlanta, GA.