Jeanie Odessa Clay
6390 Snowden Drive T: 404-914-1788
College Park, GA 30349 email@example.com
To obtain a position where I can maximize my multilayer of administrative assistance skills, patient advocate, customer service, and a successful track record in the Health Care environment.
Summary of Qualification:
Major strengths include excellent communication skills, competent, strong team player, attention to detail, dutiful respect as a patient advocate in compliance in the health field, as well as scheduling, training, and other administrative tasks. Have knowledge of current health practices, and a clear vision to accomplish the company goals.
Jul 07- Present Grady Memorial Hospital, Atlanta, GA
Nursing Administration Float Pool, Marcus Stroke Center
- Handled consumer complaint both internal and external.
- Created and maintained spreadsheets, filing, typing, emailing, assist with putting charts together, ordering labs, ar/ap function.
- Greeting and consoling grieved family members
- Answered busy phones and doors.
· Assist patients by means of talking, walking, feeding, bathing, etc.
. Feb 05-April 07 Liberty Taxes, Marietta, GA
Tax Preparer Seasonal
- Keeping daily logs and records
- Prepared taxes, answered busy phones, collected, verified, processed, and filed data
May 05-Jul 06 Savannah River Site/Bechtel Construction, Jackson, SC
- Cleaning areas around site, verified and handle high/low level contaminated waste.
- Cleaned tank tops and reactors.
- Maintained and stocked all warehouses. Both verbal & written skills were demonstrated.
Aug 04-Mar 05 Ross Dress for Less, Lithonia, GA
Customer service/ Sales Associate/ Stocker
- Handled cash, credit, and check transactions
- Maintained excellent customer service. Responsible for keeping areas maintained and cleaned
April 2008-April 2012 Church Administrator
- Handled all church functions, organized all revivals, conferences and events
- Dictate minutes for meetings, Managed all traveling engagements.
- Taught sign language to the youth department
March 2014- Present Children Church Instructor
Gordon High School, Atlanta, GA
Graduated, June 1984
Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Outlook, 10-key and handle multi-line, Novell Group Wise Database, Typing 40 wpm. People Soft,
Dear Hiring Manager:
I am a dynamic, highly motivated, and dependable individual. I flourish in a fast paced and demanding atmosphere. I am well suited for a company that offers the opportunity to advance over a beyond expectation.
My experience enables me to work well with others, learn and perform new task on demand, provide excellent customer service, and provide that service with a smile.
At your convenience I would like the opportunity to meet with you and discuss the opportunity and goals of your company. Thank you for your consideration and I am look forward to the possibility of contributing my knowledge and skills to your company as an employee. I can be reached at (404) 914-1788 during the day and evening to discuss this great opportunity.
Jeanie Odessa Clay