Medical, Data, Filing Clerk, Customer Support Administration
Shekenna D. Wright
1300 Joseph E. Boone Atlanta, G.A. 30318
919-717-8294 | email@example.com
Targeting Customer Service, Office Administrative Opportunities
Administrative professional eager to leverage five years of experience and to secure an office administrative, data and records clerk position. Highly organized, efficient and skilled in a variety of office support tasks, including:
Front desk General bookkeeping
Customer service Telephone inbound/outbound
Hospitality Money management
Office administration Scheduling/ calendaring
Data and medical records clerk Filing/data entry
CPA/certified public accountant Time management
Tax Wizard -- Durham, NC –Tax Preparation
Tax Preparer, Office Management, 2010 to Present
Provide administrative and executive support within busy office. Preparer customer taxes; prepare reports, money management; manage records; and administer database. Results:
- Earned "outstanding" ratings on annual reviews for the past five years. Recognized for high-quality work, organizational strengths and exceptional customer service delivery.
- Praised by supervisor for excellent performance as interim office manager (supervising five staff) during a seven day work week.
- Became Tax Wizards go to person for problem solving and troubleshooter of tax issues.
- Excelled within deadline-intensive environment, ensuring the accurate and on-time completion of all deadlines.
KIDS CARE --Durham, NC – Childcare facility
Administrative Assistant / Receptionist / Payroll Clerk, 2006 to 2010
Provide administrative, office support within a busy facility Results:
- Prepared maintain payroll information by collecting calculating and entering data for staff of ten learn new organizational processes, workflows, policies and procedures.
- Greet/direct client, customer, vendors entering facility or to correct destination.
- Created databases and spreadsheets that improved inventory management and reporting accuracy.
Mantel Solutions—Durham, NC-Temporary agency Results:
Hospitality, Medical records clerk II, Administration Assistant, 2005 to 2006
Carolina Duke Hotel, Durham, NC 27703
Highly skilled in greeting registering assigning rooms to guest in a resourceful manner.
Hands on experience computing bill collecting payment and making change.
In-depth knowledge of using computer and basic workplace equipment such as fax, copier etc.
Medical records clerk II
UNC Hospital, Chapel Hill, NC 27698
Create new medical records and retrieves existing medical records up to 500 in a shift. Create new medical records and retrieves existing medical records up to 500 in a shift.
Verifying existing records numbers in putting and recording location in computer system.
File loose notes in charts up to 12 in a shift.
Maintain patient confidence by keeping patient records information confidential.
NCCU Public relations office, Durham, NC 27701
Supported public relations staff within an organization which included advertising, marketing, initiatives,
Scheduling, public events and new release.
ACSS – Atlanta, G.A. 30318 Jackson Hewitt- Durham, NC 27704
Certificate in Career Works, 2014. Program Highlights: CPA, in certified public account, 2008
NCCU- Durham, N.C. 27701
Certificate in Requisitions, 2006 Carolina Beauty College- Durham, N.C 27704
License Cosmetology, 2000
MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook
Reference upon request